Unprofessional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unprofessional Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Unprofessional Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

In the process of explaining a period of unemployment I mentioned that I had done side work in private security and as a youth sports official. I mentioned that I was not embarrassed that I had to work multiple jobs to support myself and provide financial support to my ex and my daughter. At this point the Marketing VP asked if I had done work as a male stripper because that would be embarrassing.

3 Answers

I smiled and looked to the HR representative who was in the room to see if she wanted to move on to the next question.

Typical unprofessional question by the VP. I see things haven't changed over there.

In response to the comments noted above, it is First Empire Securities' position that an interview described in this manner would be inconsistent with the firm's policies and procedures. First Empire Securities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that conducts business in a professional and courteous manner.

Applying & interpenetrating so many rules for some many violations in so little time with malfunctioning equipment.

1 Answer

After all the work you will put in to prepare yourself, they will not get back to you. UNPROFESSIONAL!!

2 Answers

My group interview began with the least qualified staff member saying "I see you have no experience whatsoever what makes you think or rather how would you market this position."

1 Answer

At the end, I was 'asked' one question only, "Oh, you mentioned you have family that works here? You can't work for us."

2 Answers

The GM asked me if I smoked weed.

1 Answer

Interview experience at VCU?

1 Answer

How many clients does your current employer have?

1 Answer

Why didn't you balance this customer's account? (Not in the interview. This question was asked five months into my employment.

1 Answer

Are you willing to work for a position much lower then you applied for, with less pay, then maybe work up to the one you actually applied for?

110 of 103 Interview Questions