Assistant manager Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Assistant manager Interview Questions in United States

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How well do you work in a team enviroment?

3 Answers

I get along quite well with the team. I work very hard at the task at hand and try to see if anyone needs my help and I feel good about myself taking the lead and to motivate people in getting the job well done.

I love working anyone.. So.. I will do my best to help each other.. So we cuold work smooth and easy..

I work well in a team, i know how to listeand communicate. I love hearing others opinions on how to handle situations best.

What would you do if you had an employee who refused to follow a new program?

4 Answers

Describe your management style?

2 Answers

Can I balance a high stressed work environment and role being that I was a single mother.

2 Answers

Name a difficult work related situation and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

if someone complain about bad service, how would you handle the situation?

1 Answer

How do you see your role within an office that is struggling?

1 Answer

What was your most difficult customer confrontation and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

How do you feel about manageing a team of experienced jewelry sales people with more years of experience in the business?

1 Answer

How do you handle a situation where one of your employees is just not getting the hang of selling/able to perform up to our standards?

110 of 11,162 Interview Questions