Cps Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Cps Interview Questions in United States

cps interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I dont remember any questions. do your research for cps inv day to day job

3 Answers

What was the point of adding by this to the forum??

Because if you view the day to day job of an cps investigator. You'll be able to answer most if not all of the questions. For example one of the question I think were how do you feel about leaving a child in a home that may be unsafe.

The timeline for the hiring process was helpful. Thank you.

Can you pass a background check?

3 Answers

After describing the position and going over benefits and compensation: Can you please describe the position just described?

2 Answers

How would you deal with a difficult special needs student (disrupting other students, throwing things and spitting)?

2 Answers

If you had 10 million dollars to invest how would you construct a portfolio?

Goals

1 Answer

It was a behavioral based question interview about 5-8. The questions were based on the following; Customer Focus- Tell me about a time you went beyond your duties to assist a client. What was it? What did you do? and What was the results? Decision Making- Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision to assist a client with a problem. what was it? What did you do? And What was the results? Decision Making- Tell me about a time when you did not have all the information you need to make a complete decision. What was it? What did you do? And what was the results? Communication- Tell me about a time you had to diffuse a situation before it escalated. What was it? what did you do? And what was the results?

1 Answer

How would you handle a situation that involves conflict?

1 Answer

In what ways have you shown that you have a passion for helping people?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for DFPS/ apply for this particular position?

110 of 105 Interview Questions