Director of operations Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Director of operations Interview Questions in United States

"As a director of operations, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a company. Your responsibilities as an operations director will vary by company as will the interview questions you are asked. Prepare to answer multiple questions regarding your communication skills and ability to delegate tasks as well as technical questions regarding your technical understanding of the operations of purchasing, sales, and manufacturing departments. A typical director of operations will possess a master's degree in business administration."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can I balance a high stressed work environment and role being that I was a single mother.

2 Answers

As long as the company allowed my son to come first in my priorities, I would be able to balance and maintain work and personal life.

That was an illegal question they asked if it is about your parental, marital, or health status.

Have you handled major systems replacements and worked to manage several other projects at the same time to ensure interoperability.

1 Answer

How well do you work with different types of colleagues?

1 Answer

What can my past experience and education bring as Director of Operations?

77 Answers

What was my management style/approach?

1 Answer

How do you handle conflict in the workplace?

4 Answers

If you were an animal, what animal would you be? AND If you could have a superpower, which one would it be? (REALLY)

4 Answers

Are you willing to make a long term commitment?

3 Answers

How I have achieved my success

3 Answers

How would I tackle a specific situation in a certain department?

110 of 818 Interview Questions