Find jobs for education manager

Education manager Interview Questions in United States

Education Manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Education Manager was asked...March 3, 2019

Do you hate muslims?

2 Answers

No I don't hate muslims

No I love muslims, I see the person not the religion.

What religion are you?

2 Answers

This is personal and I'd rather not answer that.

Muslim

Auralog

what's your computer broadwidth ?

1 Answers

i don't know , but it is good enough for me

DarkMatter

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answers

Retired hopefully, traveling with my husband.

Ryerson University

It was a long time ago, but one thing I do remember is the Supervisor of the position asking me who I'd help first: a student, an instructor, or herself as my boss. I answered "student" which was incorrect for her; my first priority was to be my boss! Other questions were behavioural-type interview questions.

1 Answers

I answered incorrectly. I assumed I'd address a student issue first, but the correct answer was to address any issue from the supervisor of the position first! Less

Nouryon

What would you do in your first 100 days?

1 Answers

I answered by outlining my plan.

American Physician Institute

In respect to salary, they were unwilling to discuss where their budget ranged. They knew I had a great deal of experience, yet called me in only for me to realize they are a very low paying company and wasted my time giving me very little time to prepare for a last minute unprofessional interview.

1 Answers

They're only interested in hiring people they can pay the least for and get the most work out of. Less

Apple

How did I feel about driving a ****** car?

1 Answers

What did that have to do with the ability to do a good job?

VMware

You are handling a team which is 1000 in number, we are not that big.. why would you want to join?

Nothing Specific...

Blue Yonder

What were some of the ways I've dealt with teams that are global?

1 Answers

I've worked with several global teams over the years. Some more closely than others. Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 186 Interview Questions