Executive Vice President Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Executive Vice President Interview Questions in United States

Executive vice president interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where do you see yourself in five years

1 Answer

1. In NY, they make you interview with an outside consulting company that will ask you about your childhood and the relationship with your family!! Very inappropriate and uncomfortable.

1 Answer

How will I bring value and change to the company?

1 Answer

The questions were excellent, you are asked to describe the duties you perform on a daily basis and the tools you use to perform them.

What is/are my passions in life.

1 Answer

I did not feel there were any difficult or unexpected questions asked. The questions that were asked were regarding my previous work experience and how those experiences would help things run better at this office.

What would you do if your VP had scheduling conflicts?? Q: I said it depends on the direction of the company. If the meeting was about Christmas party decor, and another meeting was about a potential partnership/acquisition and we're in the red, then I'd choose option B.She did not like that answer at all. I'm like chick, that's the point of an EA, being able to keep the boss or direction for the greater good of the company.

Why are you good for QWillis? How good are you at selling? How many clients can you bring?