Laborer Interview Questions in United States

Though there are many different types of laborer positions one might apply to, most of them share some similarities. Generally, laborers may be required to perform physical tasks at a worksite, operate machinery, or use specific skills to complete jobs. Laborer positions can be physically demanding, depending on the job you're applying for.

1,063 Laborer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Laborer Interview Questions & How To Answer

Here are three top laborer interview questions and how to answer them:

Question #1: What do you like about this field?

How to answer: If you're interviewing for a position more specialized than a general laborer, you may start seeing questions about why you enjoy the particular field. Think of why you enjoy working in a warehouse, being on a construction site, or creating something as part of a project.

Question #2: Have you ever had an accident while working as a laborer? If yes, what would you have done differently?

How to answer: Questions like these are generally not designed to weed out people who have had accidents in the past. Rather, they're made to measure how well you've learned and implemented safety measures. Try and make yourself familiar with OSHA regulations. This is also an opportunity to show how you dealt with a tough situation.

Question #3: How do you work as a part of a team?

How to answer: This question is designed to measure how well you work with others. You might talk about a time where you resolved a conflict with a co-worker. You can also talk about why you believe it's important for everyone to play their part in the team.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Omega Piezo Technologies
General Laborer was asked...August 7, 2015

How do you work under pressure?

1 Answers

Quickly without sacrificing care.

Kraft Heinz Company

On a scale from one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.

24 Answers

Can't tell you yet. I have to interview more interviewers and make a decision. Don't call me, I'll call you. Less

You lost a point because you did not clarify what is best 1 or 10. You lost another point because that question is irrelevant to the position I am applying for. You lost another point because you asked me and I have no experience on rating interviewers. So, make the math and let me know the result before I keep adding deductions. Less

Who needs scales? You're doing a great job. Keep it up.

National Beef

Do you think you could handle the cold? Do you think you can perform the work and learn the job? When can you start?

6 Answers

I worked outside during the winter there's no issue. Yes I am a quick learner and work fast paced. Asap. Less

I can start next week

Yes I think I can handle the cold and the work

Purolator

Can you lift upto 50 lbs?

5 Answers

Yes I am a bus driver at Canada post in renfrew

No way

Class 1 Driver

HireQuest Inc.
Laborer was asked...October 1, 2019

What kind of work are you seeking?

4 Answers

Good working atmosphere fast Pace good environment friendly people teamwork and also self-motivated people. Less

Hard labor, warehouse position, janitorial position and customer service representative position Less

Good

Show More Responses
Anderson Pacific Construction

when can you work

as soon as possible

Whenever I am needed.

Whenever I'm needed

WM
Laborer was asked...October 19, 2018

Can you work for 6 days a week?

Tradesmen International

What experiences do I have?

3 Answers

Experience driving forklifts and running customer service as supervisor

Laborer and helper

Scaffold builder 5 years demo 2 years retail 2 years

Are you able to take the recommended safety training?

3 Answers

If a gate a well good for me

HTH Companies
Laborer was asked...December 12, 2017

Are you willing to travel

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,063 Interview Questions