Licensed practical nurse Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Licensed practical nurse Interview Questions in United States

"When applying to be a licensed practical nurse at a health care facility, you can expect to be interviewed on your ability to provide basic nursing care such as checking blood pressure and taking temperatures as well as on your current licensing, people skills, and ability work in a team. Prepare to describe how you would go about performing various basic nursing duties and answer situational questions about how you would handle upset patients or family members. Licensed practical nurses must pass National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-PN) to receive their licenses and practice as LPN's."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

When busy on the phone are you going to give the quick answer to move on or the right one?

1 Answer

Always the right one. If I don't know the answer I will tell the patient I will find out and get back to the them.

How would you handle a very upset family member?

1 Answer

You may be asked to be on call for any shift. Are you willing to do that?

1 Answer

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Can you use a hoyer lift? Do you enjoy working with the elderly? Do you have reliable transportation?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here

4 Answers

If you saw a co-worker doing something wrong, something that you knew was against policy and ethics, what would you do.

3 Answers

What would you say defines "serving older adults in the spirit of Christian love"

2 Answers

Why did you leave your last job

1 Answer

Asked about previous experience, while current position was discredited (travel nurse, something that requires a high level of skill and confidence). Then asked about salary requirements. That's it!

2 Answers

Have you worked in a correctional facility

110 of 931 Interview Questions