Regional sales manager Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Regional sales manager Interview Questions in United States

regional sales manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain a time when you needed to convince a large group to take action on your idea.

3 Answers

This is a lead in to getting to understand your thoughts on collaboration. EVERY major and many minor decisions made at Bush go through a thorough collaboration process with plenty of meetings. Quick decisive action is a rarity. If you aren't a patient person, the process will frustrate you.

This question speaks to your ability to influence others and how to demonstrate value. Ideally, one must consider the audience and how to present information so they see value and understand the benefit. In reality, support for even great ideas at Bush Brothers is more about who you know, how connected you are to a small circle of good ol’ boys and amount of time you can spend behind closed doors individually convincing them to pay attention to anything new.

Working for a larger company and having an idea that you feel will benefit the business, will take longer to move through the process of vetting the opportunities or identifying any unwanted exposures, etc. But so necessary today to properly forecast costs, any capital expenditures and deal with all road blocks internally for a smooth transition. Having owned smaller companies in the past, these decisions were much faster which isn’t necessarily a good thing. As far as how to demonstrate the value. I have no problem providing all information required to make a sound decision by the executives and have been very successful at it. But if you were not aware of the good Ole’ boy network within the organization. You have had your head in the sand. If I find this with any company I choose to work for, I would immediately resign and run. There are far better companies out there that welcome new and fresh ideas.

Give me a snapshot of who you are.

3 Answers

Would you have a problem signing a non-compete. First off it will be a yes- they are selling SEO no intellectual property. Then he was telling me his story of being sued by a previous employer for Non compete. I did let him know at the interview I was not interested. They are a small company and want to use my connections and then tell me I cant sell them again because of non-compete.

Write a business plan

When are you available?

2 Answers

Why are you interested in this job?

2 Answers

Can you adjust your schedule to frequent travel to any office in the country?

2 Answers

Tell me about your sales process?

2 Answers

How would you manage an independent contractor when he or she disagrees with the direction you are asking them to go?

2 Answers

What is your reaction to the idea that it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission?

110 of 647 Interview Questions