Training manager Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Training manager Interview Questions in United States

"Employers look for training managers who are organized, can identify developmental needs in employees, and have the energy to drive training initiatives. For the interview, come ready to discuss how you interact with a diversity of people, your style of motivating others, and how you measure your success or results. To ace your interview, show that you have a talent for connecting with others and building trusting relationships."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me why do you think you would be a good manager?

1 Answer

Because i have a natural talent to motivate people and to generate a team work environment

If your FOH team is low on energy how do you motivate them to do better?

1 Answer

Don't remember much on questions. CEO bragged alot about himself and asked about my resume.

4 Answers

What is a selling culture?

3 Answers

What one thing my former employer would tell them that I wouldn't want them to say about me...

3 Answers

They asked about my personal traits, my passion for leadership, my motivations, etc.

Question : Tell me about yourself

2 Answers

First ten minutes in the building an HR Generalist went through resume asking for each job in the past ten years, would this employer rehire you, were you ever disciplined for behavior issues? how much notice did you give when you left? This takes place in a public area where others are meeting, then again the same questioning is done in front of the hiring manager. Whatever you do, DO NOT joke or use humor. They take this very seriously in a negative way.

1 Answer

If someone you knew were here right now, how would they describe your leadership ability?

2 Answers

What is a negative charactoristic of you?

110 of 1,646 Interview Questions