Find jobs for warehouse worker

Warehouse worker Interview Questions in United States

"Warehouse positions require employees to perform manual labor for long periods of time while adhering to strict safety regulations. In an interview, be prepared to answer questions about how you would stay focused throughout long shifts that may exceed eight hours as well as how you would prevent safety violations. As most warehouses operate around the clock, positions often require you to work night shifts and on weekends or holidays. You should also be aware that employers will want to know about any physical or mental health issues that may prevent you from performing the required work."

1,667 Warehouse Worker interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Target
Warehouse Worker was asked...January 5, 2016

How well can you handle long hours? (12 or 10 hour shifts)

4 Answers

Very well. I have no problem with standing on my feet for 8+ hours at a time.

I'm fine with 10 hr shifts

Army and Air Force Exchange

Are you able to lift 50 lbs?

3 Answers

Yes, that should not be a problem. I lift weights in the gym and should not have an issue lifting 50 pounds overhead. Less

Yes I can

Yes I can lift 50 pounds

Target

Name a time you observed, or were involved in a safety related situation.

1 Answers

self explanatory.

Amazon

Are you still available for work? to be honest their was no interview questions just some over the phone asking about your availability

9 Answers

Uline

Do you have prior experience working in a warehouse?

7 Answers

Over a year and currently working in a warehouse for Amazon.

I don't have wearhouse experience... But o was worked as online shopping produt delivery associate.. (i.e flipkart, amazon, snap feel...etc..) Less

Yes I have an experience as a warehouse man of beverages liqour in the Philippines Less

Integrity Staffing Solutions

Can you walk and stand for 10 hours

Armstrong Relocation

Are you eligible to work in the united states?

Do you have any ID?

Walmart

The only thing I had to do was take a drug test.

Y es Were taken

Amazon

Are you able to lift heavy items?

Martin-Brower

Can you lift up to 65 lbs?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,667 Interview Questions