User Experience Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

User Experience Intern Interview Questions

User experience intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Walk through an interface design you consider to be poorly designed and explain why. Then offer ten suggestions to improve this design.

1 Answer

Get up and talk it out at the whiteboard. Involve the interviewer(s).

tell me about the conflict you met within your project

The interviewer was a poker face, described the internship, and what the company does, and did not ask anything about me or my experience. It seems like he did not want to talk to me at all. :( Also did white boarding, rapid design problem solving.

What would be your research strategy to solve a problem that is important to Facebook.

What is your favorite research method? What is a website/app that you like or hate and why?

1 Answer

How do you deal with difficult teammates that you HAVE to work with? How do you pick and choose you battles?

Why did you choose the colors for this project that you did?

Design a new interface for an existing comment system.

The most unexpected part of the interview was a one-on-one meeting with a lead product manager dealing with one of their existing products. I was put on the spot to examine the current interface and provide my thoughts on what to change or what not to change. It was fairly intimidating because I had no idea how the product is used, barring the quick intro/explanation the product manager provided me with.

110 of 21 Interview Questions