User Interface Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

User Interface Designer Interview Questions

User interface designer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your experience with presenting to a group of people?

2 Answers

I find that sometimes you have to shout, especially if it is windy or noisy, and sometimes you have to hit people to get their attention, so bring a long thin stick with you.

Another dumb question designed for them to see your reaction. These are stress-interview style questions. You could answer "Well, I used to be able to see out of both eyes and I didn't have that limp I got now...."

Asked to complete a design test

1 Answer

There were questions about my understanding of Web accessibility.

1 Answer

Rather than a question, I was put on the spot to participate in a brainstorming session and then present the ideas to an audience of 15 people.

1 Answer

When can you start? It was a hard question as I'd been working on several freelance projects and needed time to finish them up. Plus was hoping to have time to prepare for the job areas where my experience was lacking. Was told my request for two weeks couldn't happen and that even 1 week wasn't available, they needed me now!

1 Answer

Did I work well in a team

1 Answer

The most observed theory in User Interface is the closest, largest elements are the most effective in design, with exception to what principal?

1 Answer

Analyze this site, and tell me what you would change.

1 Answer

If you had a design goal that required more technical information in order for you to continue, how would you proceed?

1 Answer

Talk about a project that didn't go as expected.

110 of 27 Interview Questions