User Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

User Researcher Interview Questions

User researcher interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Deliver up to a 2-page Heuristic Analysis on your Bank or Credit Union website.

1 Answer

I opted out of the process. As others have noted, was being asked to do what easily constituted free work before even meeting once.

Someone on the team has a strong opinion about how a certain feature should be designed, but you disagree that it is a good user experience. How do you approach the situation?

2 Answers

The research exercise was to conduct research about an Autodesk website. You are told to choose the methodology that you will use.

1 Answer

Why are you interested in Chegg?

1 Answer

He asked me to explain how I would conduct a user experiment centered on using email. Things went well, but then he asked me how I would protect a user's content if they chose to use their personal email during the experiment. Since I've never worked in a scenario like that, I think I probably could have done better.

2 Answers

Why are you interested in working for us? You were an Instructor (per your resume)?? Where you qualified for that? How?

1 Answer

The most difficult questions all dealt with how I would handle a particular design situation.

1 Answer

"What was the name of the button the team was arguing about?" After my answer: "Can you give me another example of a button?"

1 Answer

How long is this process?

2 Answers

Propose a research question and research design. Explain how it is useful for Facebook and interesting to you.

110 of 160 Interview Questions