Usher, Concessions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Usher, Concessions

Usher, Concessions Interview Questions

Usher, concessions interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What types of security testing have you done? Do you know what the OWASP Top 10 are?

2 Answers

OWASP is the open web application security project. The top 10 are the most likely and sensitive security violations likely to be seen in application code. There is also a top 25. These are usually detected by findbugs, PMD, sonar, and various IDE-embeded lint tools. You can find out a whole bunch more with a couple of simple web searches.

There are a lot of situation questions "What would you do if...."

Describe your self.

2 Answers

A cowboy came into town on his horse Friday he left three days later on friday, how is that possible?

1 Answer

If you saw a co-worker attempting to do or doing drugs, what would you do?

1 Answer

Why do you think we should hire you?

2 Answers

Not that it was difficult because I came to this website for help, she ask (not in this order): 1. Tell me a time where you have to accomplish a goal, how did that make you feel, and what steps did you take in order to. 2. Tell me a time where you went to a place and it was dirty. 3. Tell me a time when you had to wait in line and how did that make you feel 4. Pretend I am a customer and you are an employee, try to sell me a Stubs card. 5. How would you talk to someone you didn't know?

1 Answer

How would you sell a stubs card if a person declines the offer.

1 Answer

Math question with money. Simple, still.

110 of 170 Interview Questions