UX Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for UX Designer

UX Designer Interview Questions

"When interviewing for a UX design position, be prepared to speak to your design process, preferences, and project experience. Employers are looking for candidates that can adapt their company's brand aesthetic in a way that provides a satisfying experience for their users. Be ready to answer questions about your ability to work closely with engineers and project managers as well as your knowledge of graphic design programs, web development, and user interface design."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The challenge was very different from the job description and interview questions

2 Answers

I answered honestly, and did not expect my work to be implemented for free.

Weird, I interview a while back and the same thing happened to me except it was for a different project but still related to the site. Really shady. Wouldn't trust a company like that.

1. How was your day today? 2. Introduce yourself and give a thorough overview of your research experience. 3. Describe the work environment you are most successful in and why. 4. Describe an ideal process for doing UX. 5. Tell us about a time you made a mistake in a professional setting. How did you fix the mistake and what did you learn from it? 6. What do you need to improve upon?

Experience?

1 Answer

Tell me about one project.

1 Answer

How do you feel about native mobile versus mobile web in terms of the user experience

Why Under Armour

1 Answer

Design a mobile checkout process exercise

1 Answer

How would I design a dashboard for analytic data.

1 Answer

What would you like to change for our existing website? What's the design principals for this kind of questions (design exercise)? How could you design for the responsive pages (design exercise)?

How would you improve our UX experience?

110 of 117 Interview Questions