Ux designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ux designer Interviews

Ux designer Interview Questions

"When interviewing for a UX design position, be prepared to speak to your design process, preferences, and project experience. Employers are looking for candidates that can adapt their company's brand aesthetic in a way that provides a satisfying experience for their users. Be ready to answer questions about your ability to work closely with engineers and project managers as well as your knowledge of graphic design programs, web development, and user interface design."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They do a thorough job of preparing you with providing a range of questions as well as describing the format in which they'd like them answered.

2 Answers

I practiced being succinct before my interview. I identified the projects in my portfolio I would highlight and practiced talking about them.

As an Amazon employee who interviewed and hired a lot of people here, I've created a guide that has all the questions and winning answers from an Amazonian recruiter perspective. Please check it out at interviewjoy.com/services/interview-process-details/amazon-senior-manager-interview-questions/

if you dont have a lot of vertical screen real estate, and you want the user to pick their privacy settings with the options of Public or Privacy, how would you show it?

2 Answers

The challenge was very different from the job description and interview questions

2 Answers

Can we talk tomorrow instead of today.

2 Answers

How do you react when you receive a feedback about your design?

2 Answers

Why would you even make this? (Granted I’m doing free work for you, for all I know goTenna could rip off test projects, beware!)

2 Answers

How much eCom do you have?

1 Answer

What is your favorit application and why?

1 Answer

If we were to ask your coworkers, what would be a professional weakness of yours?

1 Answer

What is your design philosophy?

110 of 479 Interview Questions