Valencia, CA interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview questions in Valencia, CA

Six Flags Interviews in Valencia

www.sixflagsjobs.com /  HQ: Grand Prairie, TX

60 Interviews in Valencia (of 645)

1.4 Very Easy

Boston Scientific Interviews in Valencia

www.bostonscientific.com /  HQ: Marlborough, MA

14 Interviews in Valencia (of 358)

2.7 Average

Macy's Interviews in Valencia

www.macysjobs.com /  HQ: Cincinnati, OH

10 Interviews in Valencia (of 6,705)

2.6 Easy

Interview Questions in Valencia

Type of environment you enjoy.

1 Answer

The type that I've enjoyed working in.

RTOS, firmware related, Battery ADC circuit, medical device design question, coding, it was so stupid to code side by side with interview on the small laptop, why didn't code online before onsite if Medtronic considers this is important?

How to trouble shoot a problem, my abilities, how to handle grumpy people, and much more! I applied for a senior lead position then was told it would be for a tech 4 position 2nd shift. Then was told I would be the only tech on the shift, you could imagine the responsibility! Ive been a hands on manager for years and didnt mind the title as long as I was being compensated for all my skills and certs, in highly skilled and can do everything and anything thats put in front of me yet this company is unprofessional and don't have the decency to send an email that they had decided to go in a different direction!

3 Answers

Why do you want to work at Advanced Bionics? (Note that all of the employees at the Valencia, CA facility are Advanced Bionics employees as opposed to Sonova employees.)

How do you handle managing multiple projects under significant constraints of time, people, etc.?

How do you handle working with difficult people at work?

An HR representative asked about my "professional journey".

1 Answer

They gave me a scenario to evaluate my critical thinking. I had to decide which hypothetical tasks to do first and why

110 of 362 Interview Questions