IT Interview Questions in Valencia, CA | Glassdoor

IT Interview Questions in Valencia, CA

IT professionals build, design, and maintain the systems that handle storing, sending, and retrieving information. Employers are looking for individuals who are able to systematically solve the tough and unusual problems that arise in the field. Expect to be asked many hypothetical questions that will assess your thought process when dealing with complex problems.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Did you play any sports in High School? Were you any good? What is your dream car, and why? What do you like about living in this area? Tell me about your hobbies and interests, outside of work. Do you consider yourself a compassionate person?

1 Answer

Many questions like this surprised me. As a manager who has hired numerous people and worked with HR and recruiters for years, I have never heard HR support or encourage questions like this.

Tell me how you would set up a shared folder. Explain the difference between folder permissions and share permissions. How would you troubleshoot a problem with an Executive's email if no one else was available? Can you configure a router? Can you configure a firewall? Have you worked with MPLS?

1 Answer

Most question are problem solving and open. There might be no unique correct answers. The key point is to formalize the question by interacting with interviewers as much as you can.

13 of 3 Interview Questions