Manager Interview Questions in Valencia, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager

Manager Interview Questions in Valencia, CA

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you had to fire an employee for poor performance. How would you handle an employee who was tasked with a critical project, and not making significant progress? Have you ever promoted an employee, only to find out they were not right for the new position? What did you do? How much time do you think you need to assess the department before recommending changes? What are your top three priorities coming into the department, and how long would you expect to take to meet them?

1 Answer

There were many questions along this same line, suggesting to me they had problem employees who were going to require immediate performance management actions.

Did you play any sports in High School? Were you any good? What is your dream car, and why? What do you like about living in this area? Tell me about your hobbies and interests, outside of work. Do you consider yourself a compassionate person?

1 Answer

Tell me how you would set up a shared folder. Explain the difference between folder permissions and share permissions. How would you troubleshoot a problem with an Executive's email if no one else was available? Can you configure a router? Can you configure a firewall? Have you worked with MPLS?

1 Answer

How would you handle a frustrated student or parent situation.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

1 Answer

Business case, information of aquisition was not available through normal web channels.

Read the case and design/cost out a working logistics model for our customer.

Name a time you dealt with a difficult task and how did you overvome it.

Tell us about your experience with SIOP.

110 of 24 Interview Questions