Validation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Validation Engineer Interview Questions

Validation engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Google has 300 servers around the world. Servers are failing about 1 every month. How would you go about debugging the failure?? That's great, good answer. The failure is actually random. Nothing you've tried is able to duplicate the failure exactly the same. How do you approach this?? Another good answer. Now, what do you think is actually the cause of these failures?

1 Answer

The only things that were somewhat difficult is when I was asked detailed questions about computer architecture concepts I had little experience with. For example, I was asked to explain out-of-order instruction execution. This is something I am familiar with at a high level, but have never had direct experience with, and in fact, it wasn't a direct requirement for the job. Overall, the interviewers were just asking me questions about their area of expertise even though expertise in that area wasn't required for the job I interviewed for. I found this a bit strange.

What is the advantages and disadvantages for using Domino gates?

1 Answer

Knowledge of Specifications and ability to apply the content to doc development and execute

4150 of 198 Interview Questions