Veteran service representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for veteran service representative

Veteran service representative Interview Questions

veteran service representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you for this position?

2 Answers

Reliable, Great Attendance, On Time, Professional, Sense of Humor, Team Player, Coachable

Very Interested in Position

Describe how your experiences from past jobs makes you a good fit for this job?

1 Answer

Tell us about a time where you handle multiple responsibilities, how did you organize work, using that same example what would you change for an even greater success?

1 Answer

I literally received a phone call on Friday asking if I wanted the job and, if so, could I start the following Monday. I couldn't believe my luck. No interview and started immediately. Good for me at the time, but horrible hiring practices!

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to analyze information, make recommendation, tell us your thought process and the reasoning behind decision that was made.

1 Answer

Name a time you had to look into policies and procedures to complete one or more tasks.

1 Answer

5 to 7 performance-based inquiries that were straightforward and easy to answer. The training is in Colorado or Maryland for 6 weeks. Essay question was apply ICARE ACRONYM to the VSR position.

Mention our core values?

1 Answer

You have 20 minutes to compose a letter stating a good news of a Veteran that recently got hired, how would you describe it to the general public in one whole page.

1 Answer

Would you go against policy if you felt it was morally wrong?