Vice president communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for vice president communications

Vice president communications Interview Questions

vice president communications interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The interview with the so-called CMO began awkwardly and without any pleasantries, its was almost as if he didn't want to do it. When I asked simple questions about their technology plans, his comment was, well those are product marketing questions and not appropriate for this interview. Humm we continued for another 15 minutes, and I felt like I was talking in another language, the language of enterprise computing that is. When he asked me how I would bring this new stack to market, I mentioned analyst groups, and the response was well analyst relations well that is owned by product marketing. I have brought many products to market including NetWeaver and know how to coordinate various teams in a large company. After 20 minutes I said I think this conversation is over and let's not waste any more time. He said in a condescending way, "well thank your sir for coming."

2 Answers

Stay far away from this company unless you want pain. I heard this CMO complaining about firing someone before the interview on the phone. He was unprofessionally dressed and extremely arrogant and way out of his league. Coming from Adobe, it was obvious that he knew very little about enterprise computing, especially marketing. This was the first time in 25 years that I had walked out of an interview.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Abilities to manage people and budgets, global teams.

1 Answer

Presented with scenario and asked to react.

1 Answer

How would I work with creators to showcase content at advertising roadshows? How would create an executive communications platform?

1 Answer

What experience do you have with consumer communication

1 Answer

Ambitions, ability to grow business, thought leadership (individual and company)

1 Answer

It is clear the company really invests in its people and so they spend a lot of time ensuring that the candidate will be a good cultural fit. They wanted to know about my professional background and what I would bring to the company. In particular, they were seeking someone that had a mix of corporate and entrepreneurial experience.

1 Answer

Cloaked questions meant to discover if you are willing to work around the clock.

What's the worst client management scenario you've faced and how did you handle it?

110 of 31 Interview Questions