Vice President Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vice President Finance Interview Questions

Vice president finance interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can I balance a high stressed work environment and role being that I was a single mother.

1 Answer

As long as the company allowed my son to come first in my priorities, I would be able to balance and maintain work and personal life.

what's did you accomplish at your last job?

1 Answer

How do you manage clients? What's your approach?

1 Answer

Most questions revolved around sales skills and prospecting techniques I used. Additional questions about my willingness to work at night and conducting after hour seminars.

1 Answer

The most difficult question was explaining the degree of Management knowledge compared to the "hands on" skill set. I came from a high level CFO position and Zondervans was a Sr. Director position that was being upgraded to a Vice President level

1 Answer

Nothing was difficult but the CFO seemed to try to find negativity to discuss. And, she didn't seem to care that I had visited stores including their smallest concept. This was very off-putting. However, they did keep on time throughout the process.

3 Answers

There were no difficult questions. The CFO is very inexperienced and comes across as such if you've had exposure to other public company CFOs. And, he's also not compensated well for his position compared to peers in comparably sized companies. The people are really nice but this is not a mature company. HR seemed to talk more about their values in developing and leading talent than other execs do.

1 Answer

Cannot disclose without giving away my identity.

Expected Salary?

1 Answer

What is your biggest impact

110 of 66 Interview Questions