Vice president human resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for vice president human resources

Vice president human resources Interview Questions

vice president human resources interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Asked what I would have done if the CEO asked me to a meeting?

6 Answers

Have someone call the candidate in your place and set up an additional call immediately, not a week later or after you have already missed the interview.

I think we must have spoken to the same person. Essentially the Director of Recruiting doesn't want a new boss, or feels that she should be the VPHR, so she's condescending and dismissive.

This entire process was insane. I interviewed with a group of entry level HR people, NONE of which had any experience, including the Director of HR, who was very unfriendly, inexperienced and cleary threatened by the new role. needless to say, I interviewed with the entire team as round 1, and not even the Chief Operating Officer. Waste of time allowing inexperienced people interview VP level candidates and chose their boss

How experienced are you with event planning? We are organizing events every month for our employees (about 1000) and that would be one of the main tasks for this position.

1 Answer

Given what you know, why would you want to accept this position?

2 Answers

Can you translate documents from Spanish to English.

1 Answer

What have you heard about us?

1 Answer

I was asked how my work experience could contribute to the role, to discuss and career progression, and my current situation. I felt I asked multiple questions about the organizational structure, burning platform, and goals and objectives of the role.

1 Answer

Psychologist asked me - about my relationship with my mother and father growing up. What was I like in 1st grade. All interviewers asked - tell me about your three biggest failures in life. Why did I fail and what did I learn? Walk me through your thinking and analysis for a bad decision you made.

1 Answer

Why did you leave your previous employers?

1 Answer

Tell me about some challenging employee relations issues you have handled.

1 Answer

What difference can you bring to this company