Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vice President Interview Questions

2,644

Vice president interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are you looking for in your next position? (This is the new culture fit question.)

1 Answer

Who are you? What drives you? How do you deal with crisis situations?

1 Answer

What do you know about web hosting market?

Strenths and Weaknesses

How did you find us?

1 Answer

The interview with the so-called CMO began awkwardly and without any pleasantries, its was almost as if he didn't want to do it. When I asked simple questions about their technology plans, his comment was, well those are product marketing questions and not appropriate for this interview. Humm we continued for another 15 minutes, and I felt like I was talking in another language, the language of enterprise computing that is. When he asked me how I would bring this new stack to market, I mentioned analyst groups, and the response was well analyst relations well that is owned by product marketing. I have brought many products to market including NetWeaver and know how to coordinate various teams in a large company. After 20 minutes I said I think this conversation is over and let's not waste any more time. He said in a condescending way, "well thank your sir for coming."

2 Answers

What are some challenges you've had to overcome in the workplace and how did you work around them?

1 Answer

If the group manager contacted you regarding a report that you prepared for your boss and this individual was not around to answer, how would you handle this call?

4150 of 2,644 Interview Questions