Video Games interview questions | Glassdoor

Zynga Interviews

www.zynga.com  /  HQ: San Francisco

193 Interviews

3.0 Average

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How did I create the texture map I provided as an example of my work?

1 Answer

I blended images in photoshop, then drew added detail in layers atop the initial image I ghosted in.

What would be your reaction if you were put on a team with a radically different art style than your own?

1 Answer

Imagine you are a newly minted product owner with no team. How would you execute on your product vision?

1 Answer

Applying your communications experience, what area of internal communications at Riot would you pursue in improving the overall efficacy?

1 Answer

What are the App states. Explain them?

1 Answer

Convert a string to an integer

6 Answers

/* * Suppose we have a sorted array in ascending order, with no duplicates: * * {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7} * * Somehow an unknown amount of numbers at the beginning are shifted to the end, * creating an array that looks like: * 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 * {3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 1, 2} * * Let us call the new array a shifted cyclic array. * * Now, given a Shifted Cyclic Array int a[], and its length n (> 0), write a function * to find the smallest number in the array. */

5 Answers

“Imagine that you have three boxes, one containing two black marbles, one containing two white marbles, and the third, one black marble and one white marble. The boxes were labeled for their contents - BB, WW, BW - but someone has switched the labels so that every box is now incorrectly labeled. You are allowed to take one marble at a time out of any box, without looking inside, and by this process of sampling you are to determine the contents of all three boxes. What is the smallest number of drawings needed to do this?”

4 Answers

How do you find the max depth of a binary tree?

5 Answers

Why do you want to work with us?

3 Answers