Visual Merchandising Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visual Merchandising Manager Interview Questions

Visual merchandising manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

knowledge of scope of work

see resume

Four phone interviews. 3 with recruiters, 1 with the hiring manager. I was emailed a "task" on late Friday afternoon to be submitted before my Monday morning phone interview. The task was a detailed presentation of various visual elements in their stores. I literally spent all day Saturday and Sunday to complete a well thought out and professional presentation. The hiring manager was somewhat flippant, but I thought it went well, though I probably hit a sacred cow or two. After that......ghosted.......repeatedly. Numerous calls and emails went unanswered. Not even the courtesy of a standard rejection letter. Considering I wasted a weekend of my time, I did what any reasonable professional consultant would do....I invoiced them for the presentation and my time. A simple bit of courtesy would have gone a long way. From a shopping perspective, I am now exclusively a Lowes customer. Their stores long far better, are far cleaner, and no doubt leadership is not as rude as The Home Depot executive team.

1 Answer

What would you change about this wall presentation?

Can you work well with little supervision in the store display changeout process?

1 Answer

My availability & if I was willing to work long days and willing to work out of town.

1 Answer

What is the highest sales volume I have been responsible for? What's the largest team I have managed?

110 of 34 Interview Questions