Find jobs for vp medical affairs

Vp medical affairs Interview Questions

Vp Medical Affairs interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Morgan State University
Administrative Assistant to the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs/Provost was asked...September 7, 2016

What was my current salary. What makes me stand out...I responded my had a varied Federal Government (Department of the Army) protocol, I had a current secret clearance, I had executive experience while working with high ranking military officers (Gen. Colon Powell...) I worked on Capital Hill as a lobbyist. Once my government position changed they kept me on as a contractor for over 8 years. Did I have any executive authority? I replied yes.

1 Answers

Why would I want to work for a Higher Education facility?

Tidewater Community College

Have you been in charge of developing institutional polices?

1 Answers

No, I have not, I have served on a committee that developed institutional policies, but have not been solely responsible for the development. Less

I was asked about my family tree and how I fitted into the social fabric of the place. I was asked how I would handle firing an employee

Factually.

NBCUniversal

What was your best experience?

Grand Canyon

Lumenis

How long do you plan to stay with the Company?

1 Answers

As long as it takes to get the job done, improve performance & meet goals, and to contribute significantly to the growth and meaningful international expansion of the business. Less

SKDKnickerbocker

Why did you decide to go back to school? Why SKDK? Tell me about a time that you managed a project from start to finish? Do you have any questions for me?

Public Knowledge

What would you change about what we're doing now?

Kythera Biopharmaceuticals

The usual: background, qualifications, thoughts on pipeline, thoughts on position.

Colorado Mountain College

Why are you the best qualified candidate for us to choose? The presentation of the question is what caught me off-guard.

Describe your development areas.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interview Questions