Vp of finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vp of finance Interview Questions

vp of finance interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Nothing was difficult but the CFO seemed to try to find negativity to discuss. And, she didn't seem to care that I had visited stores including their smallest concept. This was very off-putting. However, they did keep on time throughout the process.

3 Answers

I believe that they made an offer for this position but I don't know for sure. Given what I learned from the interview process and my contacts, I can't say that I'm sorry that I didn't get an offer.

Williams sonoma Sucks

Yup it really sucks. I use to work in finance there and hated it.

Simple straight forward question and answer of your capabilities and experience. Can you prepare financial statements, projections, do taxes, etc.

1 Answer

Cannot disclose without giving away my identity.

1 Answer

What would you do if you had a 10:00 pm phone call with Japan?

1 Answer

How do you manage clients? What's your approach?

1 Answer

Why do are you looking to change careers?

1 Answer

There were no difficult questions. The CFO is very inexperienced and comes across as such if you've had exposure to other public company CFOs. And, he's also not compensated well for his position compared to peers in comparably sized companies. The people are really nice but this is not a mature company. HR seemed to talk more about their values in developing and leading talent than other execs do.

1 Answer

Walk me through what makes you successful at integrating companies?

1 Answer

I was asked to discuss my previous experiences and how they could relate to the current job spec.

110 of 79 Interview Questions