Wardrobe Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wardrobe Consultant Interview Questions

Wardrobe consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There were not any unexpected or hard questions. I think the Army pretty much prepared me for anything they wanted to throw at me.

Be honest and precise in the answers. The interview questions are random and are related to what skills you hold...It is ok if you dont have sufficient experience as they have the tools and the team to fully train you in becoming very successful. Be confident but not cocky. Be respectful and have a nice sense of humor. Pretty much be yourself. Do not lean back in the chair and show interest in the conversation. Look the manager in the eye when you are speaking but do not stare where its awkward. Honestly if you can dress up nicely, and communicate clearly with a wonderful upbeat personality then you are HIRED. no rocket science

sk them sir, when is the last time you actually bought a nice well fitted suit? ( it will play a mind game in there own head and you wow is the weather today,,, herd the news ion the nfl team the Raiders yet? Anything that is small talk with people will work just fine.

1 Answer

WHen will it be done for tailioring and how much?

1 Answer

Again, unstructured, so it's hard to tell what they will ask you.

They asked me why I wanted to work for their company.

1 Answer

The interview was very laid back it is not like a question after question after question format, it is more like a casual conversation as is most sales interviews. Their goal is to see how well you can talk to people and keep up a conversation selling yourself throughout the conversation. Be sure to have at least some base knowledge of fashion though and make sure to show up in a suit as it is a uniform requirement to wear one every day!

why do you want to work for men's wearhouse?

110 of 19 Interview Questions