Warehouse Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Warehouse Manager Interview Questions

"Warehouse managers need to combine their safety knowledge, understanding of warehouse operations, and leadership skills to manage the receipt, storage, and shipping of goods. Expect questions about any prior management or other leadership positions you have held, your experience in a warehouse environment, and your knowledge of applicable health and safety guidelines. Additionally, prepare to answer technical questions about inventory tracking software and behavioral questions about how you would handle potential conflicts that may occur during day-to-day operations."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked what would I do under two circumstances. 1) If equipment went down. 2) If an employee threatened to quit or quit.

1 Answer

1) I would first understand what equipment is essential to production, what replacement parts are available, what is the current maintenance schedule and is there any process in place to continue production until the equipment is up and running again. 2) I intend to address the team working for me as a group and then individually to understand each individuals needs and issues. I intended to cross train each employee in all required jobs and if deemed necessary, look to interview prospective employees so we have someone in mind that can come in as quickly as possible.

How knowledgeable are you in OSHA law?

1 Answer

Do you know AS400? Have you Managed a Warehouse before?

1 Answer

If I were to die today and come back an animal, what animal would it be and why?

1 Answer

What is your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

They asked if I had managed over people before? I found out they are looking for someone to manage 60 employees ( they don't post that in job description)

1 Answer

Questions were pretty standard.

Is god in your life

1 Answer

my most recent worse experience.

How would you talk "up" to Senior Management