Warehouse manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Warehouse manager Interview Questions

"Warehouse managers need to combine their safety knowledge, understanding of warehouse operations, and leadership skills to manage the receipt, storage, and shipping of goods. Expect questions about any prior management or other leadership positions you have held, your experience in a warehouse environment, and your knowledge of applicable health and safety guidelines. Additionally, prepare to answer technical questions about inventory tracking software and behavioral questions about how you would handle potential conflicts that may occur during day-to-day operations."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How knowledgeable are you in OSHA law?

1 Answer

I understand the department and their value in the workplace. Ultimately, safety is everyone's concern and responsibility. Having set procedures and signage in place to further that cause is always a value.

I was asked what would I do under two circumstances. 1) If equipment went down. 2) If an employee threatened to quit or quit.

1 Answer

Do you know AS400? Have you Managed a Warehouse before?

1 Answer

Do you believe in giving people second chances or if they fail do you just fire them?. The CEO told me she does not give second chances.

6 Answers

If you got this job, would you need to be the one that drops your kids off at school in the morning? (totally irrevelent and illegal question to ask during an interview process, btw)

2 Answers

how much do you expect to be paid.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you made a mistake Tell me about a time you set a goal for your team

2 Answers

What would you do about an employee that was consistently late?

2 Answers

Describe you Management style? Tell us about yourself? What would you do in "X" situation

2 Answers

Where did you work and what did you do for process improvements.

110 of 269 Interview Questions