Warehouse Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Warehouse Manager

Warehouse Manager Interview Questions

"Warehouse managers need to combine their safety knowledge, understanding of warehouse operations, and leadership skills to manage the receipt, storage, and shipping of goods. Expect questions about any prior management or other leadership positions you have held, your experience in a warehouse environment, and your knowledge of applicable health and safety guidelines. Additionally, prepare to answer technical questions about inventory tracking software and behavioral questions about how you would handle potential conflicts that may occur during day-to-day operations."

Top Interview Questions

One of the questions they ask. Provide a situation where you had to take charge in a project and what was the outcome? How do you act in stressful situations; how do you handle change? When do you let your higher up know about a situation and what did you do to contain it?

1 Answer

I explained the situation and provide details.

Tell me about a time when you could have handled a situation better.

They only had basic interview questions.

1 Answer

What type of managing style do you have?

Tell me about a time you made a mistake Tell me about a time you set a goal for your team

The company was unprofessional, there was a woman speaking poorly of a customer to another employee. She then proceeded to call the customer an come across belittling about delivery of his order.

1 Answer

They were persistent about knowing my previous salaries, then stated they could not meet my current salary request. They also stated that I did not meet their inventory experience requirements.

1 Answer

What do you like doing during your free time?

110 of 211 Interview Questions