Warehouse Operative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Warehouse Operative Interview Questions

"Warehouse operatives are responsible for monitoring the arrival and storage of goods in a company's warehouse. When interviewing for a position as a, be prepared to have your communication, organizational, and multitasking skills tested. Experience with microsoft office and warehouse industry standards are highly valued. "

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you mechanically inclined

1 Answer

Yes worked on my own cars since a young teenager and also Industrial Maintenances technician certified passed my course a C.O.S with an A

Do you mind working overtime? Do you mind working odd hours or holidays.

1 Answer

How do you account for disk failures in ensuring you lose no data from the hadoop cluster. Asked to come up with a hypothetical configuration (2 racks, n number of disks, 1 copy of data on each rack).

1 Answer

The assignment that I was assigned three people was doing this assignment. Later on I was assigned to do this assignment by myself

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at 3M?

1 Answer

What experiences have made you qualified for this job?

1 Answer

Do you think if we hire you it will hurt the relationship with my current employer at that time and the company?

1 Answer

Basic questions on whse processes and supervision

What are my strengths and weaknesses

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had to confront someone about a conflict in your general work environment.

110 of 58 Interview Questions