Concierge Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Concierge Interview Questions in Washington, DC

"Concierges play a big role in the customer service and relations of company. During an interview for this position expect to be asked about how you would handle certain situations dealing with dissatisfied, disgruntled, or angry customers. No educational requirements are necessary, but a background in customer service and communication is highly valued."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are there any programs in a company that you worked for that taught you how to deal with problematic situations?

1 Answer

realized after being hired that the only reason they asked me that was because they just rolled out this Commitment to GREAT program.

Why did I want this specific job?

1 Answer

What does a concierge mean to you?

1 Answer

How would you handle a certain situation (depends on the job title)?

How much experience do you have? Why do you want to work for this company? How well do you deal with stress?

The most unexpected question is or will be "What do you think you can bring to the Company?"

1 Answer

Name one difficult interaction with a customer you've had before.

Tell me about yourself?/ why should we hire you? why Bozzuto? how do you deal with irate guest??

What does customer mean service to you? Tell me one time you went above and beyond for a customer? Tell me how you handled an irate customer in the past? why should we hire you?

110 of 23 Interview Questions