Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Washington, DC

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A question about integrity

1 Answer

doing whats right even when no one is looking

Tell me about an experience with a difficult customer and what you did to resolve it

1 Answer

Name A time you had a problem with a customer? What was the problem? How did you reslove the problem? What was the final outcome?

2 Answers

Tell me about your previous employer?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you've worked with a difficult customer.

1 Answer

Why Best Buy, a difficult customer you experienced, a time you exceeded a customer's expectation, a time you put your own needs/goals aside to facilitate a greater good........

Can you tell me s time you had a difficult situation with a coworker, how did you handle it?