Administrative assistant Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for administrative assistant

Administrative assistant Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Administrative assistant Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Simple interview. They will ask you to purchase gift cards and then give them the codes from the cards. They'll promise reimbursement and even send a "certified" check. You will never see that reimbursement. the check is a fraud.

5 Answers

Not going in the red to get a job. Phoned the credit union on the "certified check".

who are they reported to if this occurs?

That happened to me as well. Then, the guy called back aftet I relized it was the same company and tried to legitimatly hire me.

Are you OK with drug test and background check? Can you use copier, fax, phone and computer?

4 Answers

Is it important for you to be liked?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What’s the lowest you will take

About experience

2 Answers

How short of a skirt can you wear? We need our women to look the part.

When can you start

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How do you handle keeping notes on tasks?

2 Answers

Are you a people person. Are you a good fit for the company brand and VP

2 Answers

How do you we know you are telling the truth about your skills?

1 Answer