Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Washington, DC

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What was your last position

1 Answer

Thanks! Job Seekers: Due to an increasing amount of fake reviews from unsuccessful competing companies and rejected applicants on this site, we will no longer take below 4 stars reviews into consideration. We are trying our best to flag all fake reviews, yet it might take years. We also purposely misspelled all unverified names in reviews. ---------------------------------------------- For better insight go to the official Fast Trak Inc sites. http://www.fasttrakinc.com https://www.facebook.com/fasttrakinc1 https://twitter.com/FastTrakInc https://www.instagram.com/fasttrakinc/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChBqfejA8QqBo_ghPLbp41w ----------------------------------------- You can also just swing by and talk to us 2735 Hartland Rd, ste100 Falls Church, VA (you can see the building from the beltway, has a huge neon sign that says fasttrakinc on it) ------------------------------------------ PS2: Most negative reviews on this site were written by either competing companies (fake reviews) or rejected work applicants. We strongly advise not to take those reviews into consideration. The guys at GlassDoor at doing great work and have created a great platform. We hope soon, people will work on themselves, step up and stop wasting their time defaming others. ------------------------------------------- Smart Technology, Smart Home, Telecom and Clean Energy are all different departments/divisions Within Fast Trak Management (FTM for short). ------------------------------------------ DMV: refers to the geographical areal where the work is perform, DC, Maryland, Virginia, DMV for short. Fast Trak Inc. is located in Falls Church, Virginia. --------------------------------------------------------------- All Fast Trak locations are single level and compliant with ADA, USA accessibility standards As part of our open door policy, ALL DOORS were eliminated in most of our locations to improve accessibility as well. We have no multilevel offices. --------------------------------------------------------------- Fast Trak is a proud sponsor of the Fraternal Order Of Police since 2016. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We are the number 1 marketing firm in the Northern Virginia Area, DC, Maryland with offices all across the East Coast. The CEO and executive is Ramses Gavilondo. Our mission and goal is to help companies expand into newer cities all across the country. We have helped companies triple in profit in under one year!

Tell me about an experience with a difficult customer and what you did to resolve it

1 Answer

Basic questions that anybody can answer.

Why would I accept $30,000 a year

1 Answer

They asked me if I played any sports in high school or college

1 Answer

Name A time you had a problem with a customer? What was the problem? How did you reslove the problem? What was the final outcome?

2 Answers

How would you handle a difficult customer?

Can you drive to work?

2 Answers

What attracted you to Geico?