Human Resources Director Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Human Resources Director Interview Questions in Washington, DC

"As a Human Resources Director, you'll be responsible for implementing and enforcing new HR policies, handling ethical violations, and keeping the office culture enjoyable and healthy. Expect to discuss your experience working in HR and provide examples of how you've resolved conflicts in the past. Your interviewer will want to know if you are capable of creating and implementing new policies, so be ready to offer suggestions to various HR issues such as employee recruiting or compensation."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me your experiences with change management

1 Answer

Discussed my background leading several major private sector change management projects

Nothing in particular - the "interview" was really more of a conversation which is more informative for all parties.

Why are you leaving current job

1 Answer

Which one of our values do you think you will grow the most in if you join our team?

Tell me about your background in working with mergers and acquisitions.

1 Answer

What is one of your greatest work accomplishments?

Past best practices: past experiences: breadth of experience: measures and metrics: leadership and management style and best practices.

1 Answer

How can I help build/staff as international new organization which has no on air presence in the US?