Intern Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Intern Interview Questions in Washington, DC

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"Tell me about yourself."

3 Answers

i am husna khan.doing bba from ucp

I have cleared B.com.(h) from Delhi university and appearing for CA final exam in may 2012

I’m Heema Doshi, born & brought up in Ahmedabad. I have completed my graduation from C U Shah Arts College then gone through the master degree from LD Arts with Eng. lit as a major. After that I opted for PGD course in Human resource Management from GLSICT. About me i can say i believe to do smart work instead of hard work .i always try to give my best .I am a determined person like to work in Smarter way in my interested field. I can adjust in any work situations .I’m self-motivated person yet I will work more enthusiastically if I ll be provided a fostering work environment. I am also capable of working under pressure

What is a router?

2 Answers

How would you divide 11 by 2 without dividing?

2 Answers

how do you reverse a string?

2 Answers

They basically asked me what my goals are, how I will use this job to develop my skills and build a career path.

1 Answer

Can you backup the data?What type of backup's?

1 Answer

Abilities in Statistical analysis such as abilities in Excel.

1 Answer

What do you expect to gain from this particular intern position?

1 Answer

Tell me about your previous internship

1 Answer

Behavioral questions Situation Task Activity Result, Communication, Decision making, initiative, problem solving, etc, How to handle a challenge, risky decision, disagreement, beyond the call of duty, team work, not meeting goals, priority pressure, irate customer, etc.

110 of 1,661 Interview Questions