Intern Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Intern Interview Questions in Washington, DC

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

No tough questions were asked. They just wanted to know if I could accept it and meet their deadlines.

5 Answers

Wait so your telling me that after you submitted the application for intern they just called you and said accept the offer?! Wow!

Yup, they asked if I was interested and I said "yes". At first, I thought they would follow up with an actual interview time, but then they clarified and said no interview was necessary. After speaking with other interns, I heard that was not the norm.

But I heard the pay isn't much (12.37/hr) btw do interns obtain a full time positions after finishing college or what? How was the internship for you overall ? And is the offer of for all applicants or you were just lucky they gave you an offer? Thanks!

1) Debug some code and take logic test 2) Perform coding challenge 3) Show general knowledge of software development, code something, talk about interests

3 Answers

"Tell me about yourself."

3 Answers

2 rounds. 10 Questions. Situation based as well.

3 Answers

How would you divide 11 by 2 without dividing?

2 Answers

I had no interview, but was selected based on my experience and education.

2 Answers

What do you hope to get out of this internship?

Future Plans

2 Answers

"What attracts you to Davis"

What is a router?