Manager Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What times of the year do you think it's especially hard to get driver supply out?

2 Answers

On holidays. That's why the price surge on these days is an incentive for the drivers to work.

Holidays indeed, but more importantly around "the holidays." People aren't as willing to give up their precious time off to bust their behinds driving people around.

When you have a large portfolio of projects under you, how do you know when a project is healthy or at risk? What indicators do you look for? What information do you request from project managers / task leaders, and how do you track it? Follow up question (just as important) -- Give a specific example of what you have done when you have identified a project risk. What was the risk? How did you identify it? What did you do about it?

1 Answer

if someone complain about bad service, how would you handle the situation?

1 Answer

How would you handle a patient who is in a crisis and its 5 minutes away from the time your shift ends?

1 Answer

What kind of work environment do I work best in?

1 Answer

I was asked how long I had been in the construction trade? How long had I been licensed? Did I possess a OSHA 30 certification? Was I legal to work in the US? Was I proficient on a computer? Did I possess a valid drivers license? Did I have my own transportation? Did I have a recent background check?

1 Answer

Give me an example of difficult or failing project and how did you change the outcome. Give examples of the direction you had taken

1 Answer

2 mile road.. car completes first mile at 30mph. What speed the car should drive the second mile to end up with an average speed of 60 mph?

3 Answers

What is your biggest weakness?

3 Answers

What would I do if I found out one of my managers had been advising employees to use the wrong charge code.

110 of 3,686 Interview Questions