Marketing Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is your college GPA reflective of your potential?

24 Answers

No, I had to adjust to the rigor of my colllege and started an upward trend.

Hardly. A GPA is based on what you have achieved rather than on what you could achieve. I'm not saying the two are unrelated, but a GPA could also reflect the ability to work hard or to be a smooth talker. Three people might get the same GPA, while one is working hard as hell, the other is average but compensated with good social skills and talks his way out of everything and the third one is plain lazy but smart by nature. The potential of the three would be different in real life than in college.

Not in the least. It reflects your ability at that time and place to attain scores in chosen subjects.

How do you convince a CIO of a utility to care about energy efficiency?

5 Answers

If you had to pick one state that you wanted to destroy what would it be.

3 Answers

He asked what was my loss role in the company.

2 Answers

favorite sport

3 Answers

What contacts can you bring to our company, i.e. Who is in your Rolodex?

3 Answers

What's our mission statement?

2 Answers

Was asked to do propose a strategic solution to a complex current business problem.

1 Answer

We own a cupcake bakeshop that caters to tourists. Why would we use an application that focuses on a local audience?

1 Answer

What are some past experiences I've had where I had to deal with a difficult customer, and how did I deal with it

110 of 1,264 Interview Questions