Sales Representative Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Sales Representative Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Sales representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want this job?

2 Answers

I was told by the interviewer all about how difficult and demanding the job was, and I was then asked in an almost perplexed way why it was I would even want the job. This is to make sure you know what you are getting into and they can be sure you will rise to meet the challenges. Tactic to weed out the unsure that may be a waste of their training expenses. Be confident. This is a job where the harder you work - the more you make, so be sure to emphasize that you understand that and are motivated to make the most you can for you and possibly your family.

i can do it

Scenario: You overheard me saying that I am in the market for a cell phone at a picnic over the weekend. Go in another office and call me. You will sell me a phone and then come back and I will be your manager and you need to report on how the call went.

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here.

1 Answer

Asked if I had ever worked with the public, when I answered 'Yes' he asked further questions for inquiry. Come to find out what he meant to say was "The Public Sector" as opposed to the private. Meaning have I ever worked for the Government. Did you look at my resume? That's why I sent it to you. I applied for a job in sales, I was interviewed for a different job and was told by the fresh new hire that HE would not be recommending me for the position because he did not feel I met his standards. Sorry I do not talk like a Kardashian

1 Answer

What are 5 words that describe you?

1 Answer

What classes did you take in college?

1 Answer

give an exaple of a time when you...

Do I need computer?

1 Answer

Why do you want to join Avon?

1 Answer

what kind of car do you drive?