Territory Manager Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Territory Manager

Territory Manager Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Territory manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your biggest weakness?

3 Answers

Don't b.s. here.. they will call you out. After I answered the question truthfully they thanked me for not using a cliche response and stated that they call people out when they do so.

what was your story

I said I had a difficult time relying on others because of the company I was working with at the time. My coworkers werent responsible and werent held accountable either. Since then, Ive left my old company and started with a company, not Altria. Met a few people that used to work for them and didnt have nice things to say. Make sure you really want to work for them. If not, look into a more reputable, rewarding, socially accepted company like Hershey's!

Would you do anything for this job? Would you drive 6 hours after a fulls day's work and be ready for another full day's work at 7:00 a.m.?

2 Answers

SAR (Situation Action Results)

1 Answer

What is the difference in average sale price for product x in the area compared to its competitors?

One interviewer asked for a 30-60-90 day plan.

1 Answer

They wanted to know if I had existing relationships in their markets.

Describe a time you had o take a leadership role and convince others to buy-in to your idea/lead.

What would you do if presented with a directive from your boss that you knew was in direct contrast with what your customers goals are?

It was all the basic, tell me about yourself? Where do you see yourself in X? How would you sell this?

If I could travel to any place in the world, where would I go?