Executive assistant Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor
Executive assistant Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Executive assistant Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Like administrative assistants, executive assistants must demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills. Executives are looking for candidates with impeccable written and oral abilities who can manage typical administrative software. Expect interviewers to ask how you would handle a variety of difficult situations, such as prioritizing multiple deadlines, working well in groups, and defusing irate people.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is it important for you to be liked?

3 Answers

I said yes--maybe it wasn't the "right" answer for them.

Did you end up getting the job?

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Are you a people person. Are you a good fit for the company brand and VP

2 Answers

How are you able to focus in a noisy, busy environment?

2 Answers

Gave scheduling test to test abilities to schedule.

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years

How old are you?

1 Answer

Do you have any experience being an AA or EA?

When could I start

1 Answer

This was a very scripted interview in that if you've read the "top 10 interview questions" all of them were asked. The panel of 6 came in to the interview in groups of 2 which makes the interviewee repeat "tell me about yourself" 3 separate times. "Can you tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer situation?" "Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?" "How do you deal with a difficult personality in the office?" "Can you tell me what this person did to make them difficult to deal with?" "Why ICMA-RC?" Only asked by the HR Consultant.

1 Answer

What are your strengths as an Executive Assistant?