Office manager Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for office manager

Office manager Interview Questions in Washington, DC

"Companies depend on their office managers to keep operations running smoothly by maintaining and supervising staff. Employers are looking for candidates who are reliable, organized, and can successfully devote attention to multiple tasks. Be prepared to show off your people-management skills, knowledge of how the company operates, and your ability to handle an office conflict or a difficult employee."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

About my office management experience and examples.

1 Answer

Give "situation" examples and how i solved it.

Was not asked any difficult or unexpected questions in this interview. Questions were standard job interview questions (Tell me about yourself, why are you interested in this position, why are you leaving your current job, etc)

1 Answer

What is a quote that you live by?

1 Answer

About my office management experience and examples.

1 Answer

What value could you add to the theatre?

1 Answer

What would you add to the organizations culture

1 Answer

Would I be able/comfortable performing the tasks outlined?

1 Answer

I'm afraid I cannot answer this question due to signing an agreement not to share any specifics from my interview.

1 Answer

How do you give effective feedback to associates?

1 Answer

Main interviewer manager was very hostile. Kept asking me questions and interrupting me when I tried to answer. This went on throughout the entire interview and I just did the best I could. I sent thank you notes to each interviewer after the interview. I told the vendor that if all the candidates are interviewed that way, they will turn the job down because they are not going to want to report to the hostile manager.