Project lead Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Project lead Interview Questions in Washington, DC

project lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you provide day to day support and develop long-term strategy at the same time? Flexibility? Social Media Skills?

1 Answer

Yes, I can fix the plane and fly it at the same time!

Why us? Why now?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work Le Pain Quotiedien?

1 Answer

Some Behavioral questions about past experience

1 Answer

How would I handle repossessing a vehicle that failed to be returned by the driver who leased the vehicle?

1 Answer

Interview was not very difficult but was still challenging. Questions asked were on Referential Integrity, unit testing, OOP, leading teams, personality questions, etc.

1 Answer

How would you feel if you could not continue presenting at conferences or writing another book because of you work commitments here?

1 Answer

Testing basics - like the type of testing, regression, load etc Tools used -Automation, Java, selenium, previous projects, Job responisibilities Testing Exercise - hands-on during interview --I liked this part the most Tell some bugs/improvements in their application.

1 Answer

Are you comfortable working in job where the day to day priorities are always changing?

1 Answer

Significant specific questions as to my technical expertise, largely focusing on JavaScript and front-end implementation strategies, with a short detour about accessibility concerns.

110 of 88 Interview Questions