Senior Account Executive Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Account Executive

Senior Account Executive Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Senior account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

No curve ball questions, but more about demonstrating your passion for the industry, fresh thinking and examples of when you've gone above and beyond to ensure smart work vs. just completing a task. Mostly judged on your approach to questions and situations.

DC is a city filled with people of conviction. Public relations and public affairs for a global company can mean doing business for groups whose views may differ starkly from your own...it's important to think about whether you willing to tow the line regardless, before you sit down. Also, depending on the account, you may need to brush up on your issues...once you're in the door, you are expected to be an expert...whether that's healthcare, policy, energy, etc. or all of the above.

Describe your work experience in account management.

How would you go about breaking into a new account?

The written test was timed, and you had to develop an FAQ, press release and boilerplate.

How much experience did I have in Federal sales, and what was my past performance, and specifically, my level of proficiency and contacts with the customer territory that I would be assigned?

1 Answer

Why Wunderman? // What motivates you? // What is your experience with web/digital? // Have you worked in Pharma? // Explain your attention to detail.

I was asked what business problems I had solved for my customers and how it impacted there life, work and interaction with their colleagues and clients.

1 Answer