Wealth management intern interview questions shared by candidates
If you had to recommend me a stock, which one would you choose and why?
Invest 10% of portfolio in USMO. Price $10.46, P/E ratio of 3.41, 9.56% annual dividend yield. $3.07 EPS. Great technical indicators: Bollinger bands, low and fast stockastics, etc. Favorable reviews by leading equity analysts. Company deals with government contracts in many areas. Government is growing, and so will the company's profits! SOLD!!!
You would have to figure out the customer's assumed risk right?
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Summer Analyst
- Wealth Management
- Investment Banking Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst
- Private Wealth Management
- Business Analyst
- Sales and Trading Summer Analyst
- Financial Advisor Trainee
- Wealth Management Associate