Web Content Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Web Content Interview Questions

Web content interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you know about IBM Webportal and TrueEffect?

1 Answer

IBM WebSphere Portal is a set of software tools that enables companies to build and manage web portals. It provides a single access point to web content and applications, while delivering differentiated, personalized experiences for each user. TrueEffect helps you manage your display marketing campaigns in a single interface with trafficking, targeting and serving. The XLS campaign manager was built for power users as a plug in for Microsoft Excel. The tool allows for rapid manipulation of data using common functionality such as drag and drop, autofill and cut and paste.

I wasn't surprised by the questions, they all revolved around the CMS and how comfortable I was working in an Agile environment. I was more surprised that the entire group was involved in the initial interview.

1 Answer

To walk me through my job history

1 Answer

why did you quit your last job?

1 Answer

What kinds of things are you interested in doing in your free time?

1 Answer

Describe who we are and what we do in 30 seconds.

1 Answer

They asked me if I had used Adobe Experience Manager. The questions weren't particularly challenging.

1 Answer

So tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

How would you respond to a crisis situation?

1 Answer

How will you gather, edit, build, and post content from such a large variety of content providers without a solid style guide or content review process in place.

110 of 132 Interview Questions