Web Design Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Web Design Interview Questions

Web design interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Say there was a function that took 1 second to execute and you needed to run this function 10 million times, how would you cut down on the execution time?

1 Answer

Build a system that would run the functions concurrently.

do you also know how to do print ad layout?

1 Answer

Nature Unleashed is an online business and everything they do is from home. Are you willing to work from home? Will that be a problem?

1 Answer

Do you mind tackling many projects at the same time?

1 Answer

You said you worked at _____ and redesigned their website that is still in use. However the time frame that you were there indicates that you wouldn't have been there long enough for a redesign.

1 Answer

You said you were the person to give ___ their first website. Do you know ___ at ____. I know him, he works in that department. He would say he had a part in it.

1 Answer

"We have offices all over the world , even in (a then dangerous part of the Middle East)." I then had to ask if I would be required to travel there. (I was not willing.)

1 Answer

The person hired was going to be resposnible for redsigning all of their web sites. I was shown numerous examples of the current web look and feel and asked what I would do to improve each one, as well as what I would do to provide a familial feel to them as a family of web sites.

2 Answers

Would you consider yourself a lucky person?

110 of 410 Interview Questions